Monday, September 3, 2012

Graf #5

Reaction to Isearch Brainstorm

I'm loving the fact that we are able to choose ANY topic we want. I also love that we're not expected to be neat and organized about our brainstorms. When I was in middle school, my brainstorms use to be webs. These webs looked like confusing, jumbled, unreadable nonsense to anyone but me, and my teachers use to get frustrated because they couldn't make out any fathomable ideas from them. I was told that I was wasting time and needed to come up with one idea. We normally had about ten minutes to create a brainstorm and choose a topic. Throughout high school I continued the habit that my middle school teachers got me into: just take the first topic I think of and go with it, I just need a grade. When I read the Isearch brainstorm, I got excited that I get to go back to my confusing, jumbled, unreadable nonsense that my teacher will be exited about, too.

1 comment:

  1. Webs come up next!

    ;)

    'From chaos comes order' is my writer's faith, so be happy.

    ReplyDelete