Friday, September 28, 2012

What I Already Know

     I do not have a lot of knowledge about the specifics of memory, but I do know that there is long term and short term memory. Also that there are many theories about ways to improve memory, from medicines that claim to better your memory, to therapy sessions and "brain exercises" that claim to do the same thing. I have heard of things such as Memory Championships that test people's memories to the limit. I have also heard of people with photographic memories that can remember everything perfectly.
     The few things that I know are mostly limited to personal experiences, such as being very forgetful at times, to remembering things that happened a long time ago that don't necessarily matter or have any use to me, other than sentimentally.

1 comment:

  1. This is good and you should use it, but for this section, you also need to look at each question you've asked in the previous section and describe your state of knowledge about that question, one right after the other.

    ReplyDelete