Friday, September 7, 2012

Graf #6

My "girl car," or my navy blue 2001 Chevy Malibu, is my baby, and my most prized possession. It's usually pretty messy; you'll see things like clothes, shoes, paper, movies, etc. My favorite movie of all time is the Lion King, and you'll see a large collection of Disney movies on my DVD stand in my living room. My favorite outfit is my EMCC sweatpants and my boyfriend's comfy sweatshirt that's way too big for me. I like to be comfortable. If I could choose anywhere to be right now, it would be having the time of my life at a live concert. Any type of music, but I prefer country or rock. I'm not the kind of person that always likes to sit at home and relax. I would rather be out around people doing something fun. Of course ocasionally I like to sit at home, watch Netflix and do a puzzle. Currently I'm working on a puzzle of New York. My favorite food is chicken alfredo; I could eat it all day, every day. My favorite color is purple, and I'm addicted to coffee.

1 comment:

  1. "Waiter, I'll have chicken alfredo and keep the coffee coming!" Makes sense to me!

    ReplyDelete