Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Graf #2 of Contrast Essay

     In high school, English classes consisted of looking at text-books. The extent of an English class in my high school was, "Turn to this page, read this person's story, and write about your feelings." In college, even though I'm in a non-traditional online class instead of a traditional in-person class, I haven been  re-introduced to the variety of things that an English class should offer, including lectures, essays, reading other people's work, brainstorming, researching, getting creative, and being given all the slack in the world to do what I want to do with my writing.

2 comments:

  1. No point me commenting on the building blocks when you've posted the whole essay--I'll check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! While I was doing the two intros I accidentally starting writing the whole essay... I got all of my ideas for all of my paragraphs and starting typing them out, and I was on the fourth paragraph before I realized I was only supposed to be doing the intros!

    ReplyDelete