Monday, October 8, 2012

Graf #15

     I'm sitting in an uncomfortable, ugly, red motel chair listening to my boyfriend talk to customers about room reservations and making small talk. I'm holding my pen in one hand, my phone in the other, carefully studying my College Composition homework page. Cause graf? What cause for why I did something or think something would be good enough for a five paragraph essay? A bunch of things start running through my head based on what I see around me. Why do Maine winters suck? Why am I sitting in this motel right now? Why do people like lobsters so much? Why am I so hungry? Why are owls my favorite animals? And just as I started to get frustrated, my boyfriend asks me what I want for dinner. I respond, "I don't know, I don't have any money!"
     Kablam. "Why I'm broke all the time." (Refer to Cause Essay!)

1 comment:

  1. You describe the best kind of brainstorming--I can imagine any one of those topics as working in a cause essay.

    ReplyDelete