Thursday, October 11, 2012

Graf #17

"I find my debit card cowering in my pocket, begging me not to abuse it too much."

Nice line!

:)

This is clearly structured, individual; I can hear a distinct voice; definitely a cause essay, definitely one I accept.

Weakest graf: 3. Not enough detail about what you spend money on on those wild nights out. 



I'm glad you like it! I was actually felt pretty good about this essay. I usually never like my own writing, but when I'm writing about myself and my own experiences, it's so much easier to describe things. 
As for graf number 3, I didn't think to put an example in there. I would tell about the time that my boyfriend and I spent a bunch of money shopping, eating out and going to the movies all in one night. I felt mighty guilty about how much I spent after! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm one of the original x-men--always looking for x-amples!

    ReplyDelete