Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Classification Essay Intros

Intro 1:
     It's very rare nowadays that you can get in your car and drive to your destination without encountering something or someone that makes you go "What the hell?!"In most cases, you'll be exclaiming about someones driving skills... or lack of. There are three main types of bad drivers: the "speeder", the "multi-tasker", and the "grandma."

Intro 2:
     It's been pouring rain all day, and the clock hits 8 PM as I'm driving down a two-lane road on my way to pick up something for dinner. The headlights from cars, street lights and business signs reflect off of the wet windshield, and I see out of the corner of my eye a dim light from a cell phone coming from small, black sports car driving in the lane beside me. I felt like something bad was going to happen, so I kept my eye on the sports car as long as it was beside me. All of a sudden, the sports car started to merge into my lane while he was still directly next to me. Already prepared to react if something were to happen, I put on my breaks, blared my horn, and pulled onto the side of the road to make room for the sports car. This guy was a multi-tasker, and he almost got himself... and me... into trouble. There are three main types of bad drivers: the "speeder," the "grandma," and the "multi-tasker," like our sports car friend.

1 comment: