Thursday, November 8, 2012

Process Essay Intro Graf

     My palms are sweaty. So many different questions and answers are coursing through my mind. I feel as if the people here are judging me, or sizing me up. My breathing has accelerated from the nerves. A life-changing event is about to occur, and I'm trying hard not to let my panic show through. I sit down in my chair across from the person who will choose my fate. Job interviews are a trying experience for anyone, and anyone who has had one has probably felt like this at least their first time around. There are many things that you can do in order to make this experience less frightening, and there are ways to impress your interviewer without a sweat! (Well, maybe a little sweat.)

1 comment:

  1. Don't set this up as advice for interviewees. Don't do instructions. Don't write about or to an imagined audience. Describe instead the process you've experienced in going through job interviews.

    ReplyDelete